BLACKPINK’s Jennie reveals her summer plans + what new sport she’s into these days

Find out what kinds of neat facts Jennie shared with ‘W Korea’, below!

Q. How many teddy bears do you have?

A: Seven!

Q: What did you do this morning when you woke up?

A: I took a shower…

Q: What do you want to eat the most right now?

A: Grilled pork belly…

Q: What was the most recent present you gave someone?

A: Body lotion.

Q: What is the most precious thing to you now?

A: Blink?

Q: What are you planning to upload on your YouTube next?

A: I’m thinking of having a Q&A time with Blinks.

Q: Any plans for summer vacation?

A: I would be so thankful if I were given one, but I don’t think I will have a summer vacation this year…

Q: Which do you prefer when you go on a vacation, sightseeing or rest?

A: Rest.

Q: Jennie, who is into golf these days, what sport do you want to learn in the future?

A: For now, I will probably focus on learning golf more seriously.

 

Q: Lastly, what do you want to say to Blink?

A: Blink, goodbye~ I miss you~

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spirit Airlines cancels dozens of flights to inspect some planes

New Ducati fairing has "really good potential", says Bagnaia

National Monte Cristo Day (September 17th)